It's finally time for your first event! Here's what you're likely going to want to bring.
- Sleeping bag/blankets- It can get pretty cold up here, more is always better than too little!
- Pillow- Gotta lay your head somewhere comfortable!
- Costuming, accessories, and any props- Lets get into character!
- Make-up, make-up remover, small mirror- Especially needed for makeup heavy races.
- Toiletries, towel- We have showers on site, and they are wonderful after a long day of adventuring.
- Extra socks, underwear and boots- You never know what might happen, best to be prepared.
- Armor, packets and weapons- So you can take out that monster that's trying to eat you.
- Any medications, medical equipment, First Aid Kit- We want you to stay healthy and alive.
- Water- Dehydration is real and no fun!
- Layers, layers, layers- The weather up here changes in moments. Could be 80* in the morning and 12* in the afternoon!
- Lights- Nothing too bright, but we want you to be able to see!
- Sunscreen and insect repellant- Sunscreen is a great idea all year, we're much closer to the sun here.
- Gloves, handwarmers- Can't hit anything if your hands are cold!
- Snacks- You're going to expend lots of energy! Meals are generally available through the meal plan, but snacks are a must too.
Do NOT Bring
- Do NOT bring alcohol
- Do NOT bring any form of cannabis
- Do NOT bring any drugs
- Do NOT bring real weapons